- If you already get Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) benefits, these benefits have been enhanced during COVID-19.
- If you need help buying food, you may be eligible for FNS benefits. Learn more and see if you're eligible.
- For families with young children or those who are pregnant, you may be eligible to receive WIC benefits to help you access healthy, nutritious food. See if you are eligible and find your local WIC agency at ncdhhs.gov/ncwic
- If you need immediate help buying food, call 2-1-1. Parents who need food assistance for their children can text FOODNC to 877-877 to locate nearby free meal sites. The texting service is also available in Spanish by texting COMIDA to 877-877.
- There are other food resources in North Carolina (Spanish). Community Health Workers (CHWs) can also connect people with food resources. Find your CHW by searching for your county and calling the phone number.